Monday, October 20, 2008

Bee-in-business

i sat engrossed on a stone

microscoping the mind of author in a book

a distant sound neared me

‘hmm…. hmm…. hmm…..’

a bee took the Ariel-survey over my head

earmarked the place and landed on the book

in its curious quest for the nectar

it journeyed squarely on the book

stopped sometimes, lifted two legs

sharpened its syringe, went on with the search

the six-legs trying to overtake one another

net-result was not on a happy note…….

Never-say-die attitude-bee shifted the venue

Google-searched my hand, ending with same result

Irritated, disappointed, dissatisfied….

I don’t know…..it flew off to the nearby garden….

I thought it learnt the lesson ‘where not to be’

After sometime, one more came on the way

Was it the same? What it really wanted?

I did not know? 

Bee was in its business…….

j.john britto xavier

1 comment:

Ajaa said...

busy bee in business...